"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Humor Me Gracie Cakes!

 She walks into my bedroom as I am getting dressed and quickly turns around and walks out saying,

"DISGUSTING, I don't want want to look at THAT!"

(pick me up off the floor from laughing so hard!)



Gracie knows ALL her letters, but the poor lovey's eyesight is horrific! We were at the eye doctor the other day and when she could no  longer read the letters she candidly told the eye doctor;

"I do letters at school, NOT here!"

Oh how I love thee cakes!

She's a hoot!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How old was Gracie when you brought her home? Was she speaking? Abby doesn't talk at all...

Sally-Girl! said...

Gracie was six when she came home. She was talking up a storm in Chinese, but with a serious speech impediment that she still has. I often say her biggest disability is her speech, but we know what she is saying. She has been speaking ALL English since about six months after coming home. She actually picked up English just as quickly as our other children!

Has Abby seen a speech therapist?

Suzie Daley said...

Even though it has been two years, I still find myself remembering sweet Gracie. Love the story. Hilarious. Hope all is well. Hope to one day be able to see you guys again!! Seth is doing so much better. He's all boy and loves his mom and dad so much. His sisters drive him nuts....as it should be ;)