"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Sunday, September 30, 2012

My First Grade Cupcake!

 First Day of School
August 14
 This little one loves to read
(okay, she is pretending here, but scroll down for video)
Gracie is loving first grade!!! She is in a regular education classroom at the same school as her brothers and sisters. She is doing great in first grade. She LOVES school!

Gracie continues to amaze us. She is so more typical than not. Truly, her speech is her biggest issue as this cake has abundant ABILITY!!!! Just look and see......
video
Graciecakelicious!!!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Love seeing her. Things are progressing for our little guy also-keep him in your prayers.

Jean said...

AHHHHHHHhhhhh! I love it!! It was so wonderful to hear your voice and her adorable voice!!

Good job Gracie!! Yes, you are a reader!

She is so so cute!!

I miss you dear friend!

Sarah said...

Oh my! I think that her smile at the end is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Good job reading, Gracie!!!

Suzie Daley said...

Oh how I love that girl!! Loves from the Daleys!!

gloria vazquez said...

Oh wow!! It's been years since we have communicated and I was just checking in on you!! Your family has grown!! Praise God!

God bless,
Gloria
momx10