"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gracie Graduate!


We have a new graduate in the house! Oh, and boy did she steal the show with her singing, hand movements to songs and that smile!!! Front row and center she was!!! She is so very happy to tell everyone she is a FIRST GRADER now!! 


Congratulations to the Gracie Cakes herself!
Mama and Baba were over the top grinning from ear to ear!
You come a long way baby in just over a year!

5 comments:

Jean said...

Oh My, I love your girl!

Congratulations Sweet Gracie!

You are such a blessing!!

Serving the King said...

Go Gracie!! Love that girl! Love that smile!!!

Walking to China said...

She gives me great hope for our little guy!

Suzie Daley said...

Congratulations, babycakes! What a love! I wish I could be there to give her a big hug!!! Loves from Idaho!!

Susan A said...

congratulations Gracie! :)

I came across this cute cupcakes website today and it made me think of Gracie! :)

here is the website...

http://cake-in-a-cup.tumblr.com/

thought I'd share the sweetness :)