"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy First Gotcha Day Gracie-Cakes!!!

Gracie-Cakes only likes cakes in her name as 
ice cream is her game!!!
So I made some homemade ice cream and put some sprinkles on it
and indeed it was a
Happy Gotcha Day!!!
 And then you mean I get a present too???
 My very own American Girl Doll????
 Ahh mom, I LOVE being in a family!!!!
And Gracie-Cakes, we love having you in our family! You make our family complete! You make us smile every time we see you and every time we think about you! You are beyond our wildest expectations! You are quite simply ADORABLE!!! And we think it is pretty darn cute that everyday after you get home from school, you adorn your high heels and click around the house like a Chinese Nanny!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my word...I can't believe it has been an ENTIRE YEAR!! How wonderful!!

Miss Gracie-Cakes is more adorable than ever! And a year ago, I didn't think it was possible for her to get any cuter! She was beyond precious then...and is over-the-moon precious now!

I hope you had a very special day!

Loving the Mommy Life said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been a year. Things drag on so much when I'm waiting for my babies to come home, but even at that it didn't seem like its been that long since I first watched her cute little self paying for things in China!

Happy Gotcha Day!

Suzie said...

We had ice cream, too.... though not homemade! You go Sally! What a beauty Gracie is. Oh I still remember her coming into the office with her red beret and purse! LOVE IT! I will never ever, ever forget what joy she brought to my life in just those couple weeks. Hope we can get together again sometime.

Chrissijc said...

Sorry I'm late in posting. It seems like the year just flew by. I can't believe its already been a year. I remember following your journey and waiting for our own. She is such a cutie a cutie-cakes!!
Christian
(sorry signed in on my other email)