"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Seven!!!!!

The birthday morning started with breakfast cereal in fine China
for my Chinese girl!!

 A morning gift!!

Time spent at the birthday table!
 Evening with some cuddle time with baba!
 Excitement over the purple dress she gets to wear tomorrow to school!
 This present stuff is just downright fun!

My very own pink scooter!
 Enjoying ice cream pie with 7 candles on it!
 Life doesn't get much better than this!!!!!
Happy 7th Birthday sweet precious Gracie Cakes!!!
Love you so much!
YOU make my heart sing!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to a precious girl!

Suzie said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! We love you! My how beautiful and radiant you are! Oh I just wanna hug and kiss those cute cheeks!!! Miss you guys!!