"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Monday, July 18, 2011

Six Months

It has been six months since this precious cupcake walked up to me and said "Ni hao Mama!"

It has been six months since I fell deeply in love with a designer gene cupcake!

It has been six months of designer bliss with this little one! Just look at her transformation from orphan to  beloved daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter, cousin and cupcake!

Meeting Gracie-cakes!
 Instant Love!

In her mama's arms forever!


Six months later!!!

 With family that adores her!
And she adores especially when ice cream is involved!


 Living the life that God intended for her!!!

I promise to post soon all the accomplishments of Gracie in the past six months!
There are simply too many to fit into this post!
Let's just say she is Amazing Grace!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Amazing Grace, FOR SURE!!

AND amazing Gracie!

Those pics of her in the pool are ADORABLE. What a little fish!

Congratulations on SIX glorious months!

Walking to China said...

What a lovely family you are.

Loving the Mommy Life said...

I love the pictures! Hurry and do the post about all her accomplishments though. :) She is gorgeous!

Jean said...

I love your sweet girl! She is such a blessing and you are an incredible Mom!! She has a hold of my heart! You two are such an inspiration to me and have helped me get back on track! I love ya both!!

The pool pics are incredible!! What fun!!

Such a wonderful transformation in your little girl! I can't wait to read more posts!!

Scrappy quilter said...

The perfect name Amazing Grace. Absolutely true. I love seeing the difference in her from six months ago. Awesome!!

Deb said...

Hi! Followed a link from Pam to your blog; I'm so thrilled to see your happy, beautiful girl thriving in her loving family. What a gift you have to be a part of it; thank you for sharing!