"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Friday, April 22, 2011

Where's Gracie???

She's been keeping her brother Bryson company at the RMH in Philadelphia while he gets medical treatment there!
She calls home and checks in with papa every now and again! She actually misses home terribly and sometimes gets emotional talking to papa. It is very sweet. She tells everyone we are going home on Saturday. Oh how I wish!!!
She's been busy making new BFF's!
She has even traveled to our Nation's Capital!
 Taking her own pictures of the Capital
Gracie continues to amaze me and everyone who meets her. She is often putting 5-6 words together, mostly in English but adds in her Chinese when she needs to really get the point across!!!

All the doctors and nurses at Shriners are smitten with her and know her by name. It is pretty cute!

She rubs Bryson's head and tummy telling him "It's okay Bryson!" It is the sweetest thing EVER!

5 comments:

Loving the Mommy Life said...

Thanks for the update! I've been wondering about her. She is absolutely adorable! So glad she is doing so well. Praying for all of you as you are away from home and your son who is getting treatment. :)

Jean said...

Oh- I just love your sweet girl!! She is beyond pretty cute all the way to really really cute!!

What a wonderful daughter and sister she is!!

Sherrie said...

Love the pics! And I LOVE Gracie's spirit, taking care of her brother, and missing home so much!!!

Suzie said...

Oh I just love these pictures. I miss Gracie... I could use some of her glow to rub off on me :). Love you guys!

Nikki said...

Awww, she sounds so precious!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com --> get a blog design to change the world!