"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Friday, April 8, 2011

Grace and Gracie

Another fun Gracism is when we say Grace!

I often will kick tap the kid saying grace under the table and softly say "mama mama" teasing that they should say "thank you for my mama!" All the kids know it is my little joke with them. So now when others are saying grace, Gracie will quietly say, "Gracie, Gracie!" So whoever is saying grace says,"Thank you for Gracie!"  It is so stinkin' cute!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my word, that's the cutest thing ever! That girl has the greatest sense of humor! Hilarious!

Scrappy quilter said...

That is cute..she is just so clever. Hugs

Chris said...

She did it at my house...and Bryson just added -'yes Gracie' thank you for Gracie.

Suzie said...

That is hilarious. What a little blessing!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY FIRST EASTER to GRACIE! HE IS RISEN!