"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gracie Reading!!!!!

video
(Don't forget to mute playlist at bottom of blog)

She is so stinkin' cute and smart.
Truthfully, I can hardly stand it!
I want to gobble her up morning, noon and night!
At the end of the video, you can see how she even looks at the pile when I  accidentally ask her to give me Gracie instead of Mama! She knew Gracie was in the pile already!
Silly Mama! Smartie Gracie!!

10 comments:

Walking to China said...

Did she come speaking some English or is she learning it all now?
She really is adorable.

Loving the Mommy Life said...

She is a cutie for sure! :) I love hearing her read. She is learning so fast. Enjoy! There really is something about kiddos with that extra chromosome that makes them irresistible! :)

Shelly said...

LOVE her!!! Brought tears to my eyes, and her grin is just precious!

Tammy said...

WOW!! That's amazing! She's so smart--and her smile is adorable. :)

Shannon said...

That little cupcake of yours is Amazing! That video and her being so very proud of herself brought tears to my eyes! You are one lucky Mamma of such a beautiful family <3 Thank you so much for sharing :)

Cindy said...

Awe! Your little cupcake is one smart cookie! Just precious.

Suzie said...

Sally!

I wish you could've seen Seth when we watched this video. He was SO EXCITED to see/hear Gracie. I was so surprised at his reaction. So sweet.

Jen said...

What a smart girl and SO cute! Thanks for sharing the video.

Switzerland said...

aww....that is simply too cute for words. Smart cookie is right!!!! Sorry I'm so far behind in these...really enjoying catching up!

SinoFox said...

Thanks. This is "Yuanbao's" dad from Walking to China. Gracie has given us so much hope for what Yuanbao may one day become.