"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Too Cute for Her Own Good!!!

This is how I found Gracie when I returned this morning from getting my cup of coffee! She found my reading glasses and was making a shopping list! Don't mind her bed head! It is just part of her personality!! Oh my goodness, I just love this photo of her! I just laugh each time I look at it. This is so Gracie!!!
Sneaking some Kimbap from her big sister!
Celebrating her first Chinese New Year as an American Citizen!
Gracie had a two hour doctor appointment today. I will summarize it in a post for tomorrow. For now, I need to take my jetlag body to find my pillow and try to get some sleep before Gracie-cakes calls for mama to come bring her to our bed!

9 comments:

Myra said...

I second your comment! I love the bedhead pic!!! Fabulous! She looks so happy! So glad to see things are starting off so well!

Karen said...

What a precious picture. I love her smile. Hope you guys had a fun Chinese New Year!

Nancyh said...

I love the fisrt pic with her bed head imatating her Momma. OMG she is just to stinking CUTE. Warms your heart all that personality.
Positive thoughts, prayers & love.

Sherrie said...

Such sweet photos, thanks for taking time to share :-).

Scrappy quilter said...

Priceless, all of them. Love that first picture, it brought a chuckle. You are so blessed!! hugs and love

Jean said...

Yes- love the bed head pic- she will look adorable in glasses!! When are you taking her in?? Are you waiting or doing it right away?

The pic of the 4 of them is priceless! They look like they have so much fun!!

Happy New Year!

The Straight's said...

Your house looks like it is so much fun!!

Adeye said...

Cutest bedhead EVER!!!!!! She rocks it :)

Robin R said...

So very special!! I just found your blog, and reading your story brings such joy! Thank you!