- "Go to bed, Baba!"
- Bryson, Marissa, Gio, Lulu, mama, baba
- Grandma, grandpa
- I love you!
- Go to sleep
- No crying
- Help me
- More please
- Noodles, ice cream , yogurt
- Maggie (our dog that she finally has become friends with)
- See ya later
- Good-bye, hello
- Rote counting 1, 2, 3, 4
- Sings "Happy Birthday to you"
- Thank you
- She also tells us "No Gracie Mae Mae, Gracie!" All while shaking her finger at us with the no and patting her chest when she says Gracie. So we only are allowed to call her Gracie and no more Gracie Mae Mae without a good scolding in Chinglish!
- and more that I am not thinking of right now
- not to mention she repeats almost everything we say in English
- And she receptively understands almost everything we tell her to do especially "make your bed" and "fold the clothes!" Just kidding!!!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Look at this sweet girl making her bed....
stretch, tuck in the corner
and a perfectly made bed my a perfectly made girl!!!
She folds clothes like the best of themSee that little pile of clothes by her feet? She folded all her clothes and then started towels with Bryson.
Gracie not only is doing
household Cinderella chores, but is saying quite a few things on her own such as:
Oh how we love this girl!!!