"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Saturday, January 1, 2011

An unexpected Email

Yesterday we received a very unexpected but MUCHO appreciated email from a woman who in May visited the baby home where Gracie lives. Somehow she tracked me down through the wonderful bloggy world and emailed me saying, "Your Gracie stole my heart!"

I can't tell you what a blessing this email was on this lonnnggg weekend waiting for TA. It was perfect timing that is for sure! The best part is she has photos of Gracie she is going to send to me today or tomorrow!!

Happy Day! Happy New Years!!!

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Oh how exciting!! Praying!!

Difference2This1 said...

What an exciting start to 2011!!! Blessings, Jennifer

Shelly said...

Awesome! Love those unexpeted treasures! I just put in for another update on our Gracie, hoping so very badly to get another pic!!!