"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tomorrow!

Yes, by tomorrow I have to shave 2 pounds from my checked baggage. I mean geez since Christmas my scale seems to be slightly off! :-)

Tomorrow, I need to do one more Wal Mart run as my friend in China needs some Vitamin D and I am sure by this evening, I will need two more things!

Tomorrow, I am hoping my stiff neck has taken the earlier flight to China leaving me to go alone!

Tomorrow, begins another great adventure!

Tomorrow, I will walk onto the plane with total trust in Him and will save the seat next to me for Him! I am sure He will not mind if I ask for the window seat!

13 comments:

Serving the King said...

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I CANNOT BELIEVE that we get to be there at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy sauce my friend!! Can't wait to hug your neck!

Nancyh said...

We will all be with you on this new journey to Amazing Gracie. Can't wait for it to begin. Can't wait for you to get home with her. Safe travels my friend, happy times.

Positive thoughts, prayers and love.

Annie said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! We are praying for you and can't wait for the updates!!!

Tracy said...

I.AM.SO.EXCITED!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!! Cant wait to see you meet your Funfetti sprinkled sweet cupcake. : ) Prayers going with ya! : )

Scrappy quilter said...

I am so excited too. You go girl, God has your back. I can't wait until she is in your arms. Hugs

Rebekah said...

How exciting! So thankful you are going to get that sweet girl! Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Karen said...

Praying for healing of your stiff neck and a pleasant flight. I can't wait to follow your journey to Gracie!

The Straight's said...

Enjoy all that peace and quiet on the flight over ;)

Cindy said...

Thanks for letting me share your joyous journey to Gracie Mae! Prayers for a smooth travel day, and I can't wait to see your precious Gracie in your arms!

Dawn said...

Yahooo! An adventure of Faith and Grace! Take more D, B, and calcium for that neck... may you be blessed peaceful and smooth flight and happy joyous times with Gracie!

Jeannette said...

She is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to meet her in person! You will be in my thoughts are prayers while you travel and are away. I'll be sure to keep an eye on...and spoil Lulu while you are gone. She stole my heart the first time I met her!

God Bless you Sally!

Sarah said...

Woohoo! So excited for you!

Angie said...

Safe and blessed travels, friend! My hubby has a stiff neck, too. I'm thinking the enemy is pulling out all the stops before we go...but we will prevail! Hope we meet in GZ!