"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sally has Gracie!


Robert posting for Sally...Gracie is with her momma and I have been able to skype with them along with the kids. Gracie knows all of us and looks like she will fit right in. I can tell my wife is in momma mode and can see the love in her face. It is an awesome thing to know that these little ones will be loved on so much by Sally.....god has blessed me with such a wonderful wife. Can't wait to pick them both up in San Francisco!

7 comments:

Susan A said...

Oh, that's wonderful!Praise the Lord :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Thanks for the update, Robert. You are BOTH such wonderful parents...it's such a privilege to know you both.

Susan P.

Jean said...

Thank you Robert!! I have goosebumps from head to toe!! Feeling so thankful they are together at last!!
Can't wait to see you ALL together!!

WoooHoooo!! Thank you Jesus!!

Karen said...

Wonderful news! I can't wait to see pictures.

Sherrie said...

OH, SO SWEET!! I have tears in my eyes, what a beautiful tribute to your wife!!!!

Nancyh said...

Wow what beautiful things this is to see again. So glad to be a part of these journeys.
Thanks Robert for keeping us in touch. Gracie is going to be a great fit it's meant to be. So very precious!
Positive thoughts prayers & love.

Scrappy quilter said...

Wonderful, wonderful news.