"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Red Couch Photos!







Here are the famous Red Couch photos! We traveled with four other families to Gracie's province and then met up with the rest once we got to Guangzhou. Suzie and Doug adopted the one and only adorable boy in the group. Suzie's family have become forever friends!! I am so glad we traveled together!

Gracie was the mother hen to all the babies while getting the photo taken. She was so precious with them. The one little baby on her lap cried for the photos unless Gracie held her. Gracie kept kissing her, straightening her little dress and trying to get her to turn her head towards the camera. It was too cute for words!!!

44 hours until we are home in hubby's loving arms!!! Can't wait!!! This has been a wonderful trip for both Gracie and I!!! Can't wait to share some Gracie-cakes with others!!

8 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I love seeing her nurturing side. It's awesome to see!! Hugs and love

Tracy said...

Sweet protective mother hen was exactly what I was thinking when I was looking at those adorable pictures. She just exudes joy! Seriously its written all over her. I love her! : )

The Straight's said...

Girl you are SO in trouble-LOL! I really really think you are going to have to be back in China next year to get that cupcake a mini-muffin ;)

Hmmmmm....let me go see if I can find you about an 18 month old little girl on a list somewhere!

Hope you have a safe and easy trip home. Can't wait to see all your kiddos together at last. Well you know minus the 18 month old you are leaving behind in china somewhere ;)

Annie said...

Woo hoo come home!!!! She's just the most precious thing. I can NOT imagine the excitement going on at your house right now. They are probably just so ready to see you two!!!

Jean said...

Love the red couch pics!! So good to see your girl there- knowing that home is just around the corner!!

The other kids are adorable too with Miss Gracie! - You know your going to have to get a younger one- she will do so well with him or her!! ;-)

Nan and Dan said...

praying you have the referral in hand and are on the train right now!! Just think you sill soon hold your children in your arms!!!!
I am So excited for you all!!
hugs!

Bill and Midge said...

It has been so wonderful to follow your journey through China. I know you and your family will be blessed by Gracie, and she will be blessed by you all. What a precious gift adoption is for everyone involved! I pray you have many sweet, happy days ahead of you.

TanyaLea said...

I have to say, these are some of my FAVORITE photos yet ...I love how Gracie is such a little mommy ~ those photos just GLOW with LOVE!! You are So blessed! GM is such a hunny!!!

Can't wait to see your posts from home.

God bless! <><
~Tanya