"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Operation Cupcake!!

In less than 10 hours, this mama will report for Operation Cupcake!

I am so thankful for every one who is following this journey with me and sending me encouraging emails and comments. I haven't left yet and already I am getting twinges of homesickness!

I know I can do it without hubby, but soooooo appreciate each of you sending positive thoughts through emails and comments. Thank you in advance for your encouraging words and prayers from the other side of the world!

Thank you to everyone who has generously signed up to make meals for hubby and kids while I am away and for those relieving hubby of parental duties to take a breath! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Operation Cupcake takes a dozen bakers for the yummiest cupcakes!!!
A huge thank you to all my bakers!

6 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

It's been fun being a baker!! Can't wait to hear more...my heart just tells me it's all going to work out perfectly. Praying going with you all the way there and all the way back. Hugs

Sherrie said...

Dear Sally!!! I am following your journey very closely, you are and will continue to be in my prayers. I KNOW how hard it is to leave loved ones behind, the big and the small. What will keep you moving forward through that gate at the airport is the picture in your mind of your baby girl that waits in China, being told thata Mama is on her way and will be there in a just a short time. I've been there by myself twice, so if there is anything I can help you with from this side of the world, please do not hesitate to ask. God Bless my friend. Hugs.

Jean said...

Sally- I am praying for you all the time! You come to my mind and a prayer is said!

I cannot believe the time has come! You amaze me! You give me hope! You can do this!

God Bless you sweet friend!!

Barbara said...

Hi Sally,

Can't wait to hear how your flight went and hope that you are all settled. I am praying for you!!

Barbara

Tracy said...

Sally? Are we there yet? Really getting anxious for ya! Are we there yet?...How about now? There yet? Taking another sip of my coffee...NOW? Are we there NOW??? : ) Prayin for ya my friend. :D

Anonymous said...

I did it by myself the 2nd time. You can do it! Praying for you! HAPPY TRAVELS!!!!