"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Sunday, January 16, 2011

On the way to Gracie



This is Sally's friend, Karen. She just emailed me that she can not get on blogger right now and wanted me to post for her. She has just left to get Gracie (and had to take her own picture of herself leaving:-) She has been up since 4am in anticipation of meeting her precious cupcake. Please keep Sally and precious Gracie in your prayers as they meet for the first time. Hopefully Sally will be able to access blogger when she gets back with Gracie, if not I will keep you posted.

10 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my word!! Praying, praying, praying! What a sweet moment!!!!! Thanks for updating Karen!

Adeye said...

waiting, praying, and anticipating!

So excited for you, my friend.

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITING! PRAYING! Been there by myself!:)

Susan A said...

Praying for His peace, understanding and love for the first meeting.

Duchess of Lanier said...

Oh, YEAH! Sorry I missed you but sooo happy that you get to hug her earlier than you were scheduled.
What a glorious day!
Best wishes for a smooth afternoon full of emerging smiles and lots of hugs.
Trena

Duchess of Lanier said...

Oh, YEAH! Sorry I missed you but sooo happy that you get to hug her earlier than you were scheduled.
What a glorious day!
Best wishes for a smooth afternoon full of emerging smiles and lots of hugs.
Trena

jenn said...

Can't believe it-you are so brave Sally and Gracie is so lucky that her Momma is coming for her! God Bless you!!!

Annie said...

Hi Sally, this is Stefanie's friend, Annie. I just had to tell you how excited I am for you!!! What a beautiful journey!!

Lori said...

Sally, you are simply adorable! I love that you took a pic of yourself in anticipation of your delicious new girly!

I'm prayin'!

Jean said...

Thank you Karen!!
Sally you are just too cute!! That is a good picture- did you practice??

Gracie- here comes Momma!!
WoooHoooo!! So excited! So Thankful!