"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Little Brother

I have received a few inquiries about "little brother", the little boy with DS that Gracie said she wouldn't leave China without. Well, he was transferred to another orphanage so neither Gracie or I got to see him. So there will be no "little brother" or at least not that little brother any time soon. Truly, my heart aches for every child I see here. Trying to come to terms with what realistically Robert and I can do. Where we can be most effective in serving orphans. I do know wherever God calls us that he and I will both go! Our lives are forever changed in a bittersweet way!

2 comments:

Nancyh said...

Am I getting the drift of a baker's dozen. it's a 15 passenger van right? shouldn't have empty seats right? Just saying. Wouldn't want to throw the bus off right?
Positive thoughts prayers & love

Scrappy quilter said...

You are wise my friend. You'll know exactly what Robert and you can do. It might not be to bring more little ones home...God might have something even bigger for you guys to do for the orphan. Listen well my friend. Hugs and love