"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Here!!!!

TA!!!!!!!

We will know in 24-48 hours if we leave next week, most likely we will be leaving anywhere from Wednesday to Friday depending on if I am traveling alone. However, Robert and I just got back from coffee prior to getting TA discussing our options and it is looking like I most likely will be traveling alone now. But now that we have TA we can actually have another cup of coffee and make tentative plans either way.

More to come......... I need to take a breath!!!

Breathe mama of 10, breathe!!!

8 comments:

Sherrie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! Can't wait to follow your journey!!!!! Wish I was going along with you :-).

Meg said...

Wow I just found your blog and I am so excited for you and your family! Best Wishes and God Bless! I can't wait to be where you are so close we have been considering adoption since the before the birth of our third son and it is now on my heart with such conviction! Any advice would be great please feel free to contact me! God Bless!

Shelly said...

YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!! I've been checking your blog all day! :o) No word for us yet, but I'm so very excited for you! Go get that girl!

Scrappy quilter said...

I posted on your other blog, however just had to post here. I just knew you were going to get TA today. God is so good. Gracie Mae, your mommy is coming to get you. I can't wait until you are in her loving arms. Hugs

Serving the King said...

Girl I still cannot believe we get to be there together!! Justin is standing here next to me and I am introducing him to Gracie, we are both crazy excited!!! Woot-woot!!!

Rebekah said...

Yea!!!!! How wonderful! God is so good! Can't wait til she's with you forever!

Christian said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear if you are going next week. We had the option and couldn't do it. I'm just sick but hoping you can get CA so you can travel. I am traveling the last part alone so it would have been nice to travel with you. Oh well, I need to trust in God's timing not mine.

Nan and Dan said...

so so happy for you guys!!!!
congrats!
can't wait to follow your next story :)