"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hong Kong!!!

I made it safely to Hong Kong on one long kong flight!!! Okay, admittedly I am a little rummy right now! Never left my seat in the entire 14.5 hours in the sky! Watched two chick flicks, read some words off my borrowed kindle and played some sudoku while the guy behind me had a nervous tick that included tapping my plastic seat and the window! Fun times!!!

Funny, as I sit in Hong Kong getting ready for my flight to Beijing it feels sort of like home here to me. I am peaceful at this very moment, hoping it can last for 14 more nights!!!

Thanks for all your emails, comments and prayers. They help so much!!!! 48 hours and cupcake is mine!

14 comments:

Suzie said...

Sally,

You have one amazing bladder! I got up once. We got to the hotel my feet were swollen... got flashbacks to pregnancy... HA! I can tell Seth that he gave me swollen ankles just like Erin did. Funny.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Duchess of Lanier said...

How exicting to BE THERE!
Happy transfers to your baby girl!
Following along in Atlanta,
Trena

Scrappy quilter said...

I've been checking a number of times today to see how things are. Praying for you everyday. Hugs

Adeye said...

wooohooooooo.....sitting at the edge of my seat!!!! I can hardly wait, friend. So amazing.

Thank you, Father for safe travels and PEACE that passes all understand. You are amazing, God.

Christine said...

So excited for you! Have a wonderful time!

Chris said...

Here she comes Gracie! Prayers from PA

Shelly said...

You made it! I've been checking on you all day, too! Hope you can get a little rest in there before Gracie Day! So excited to see her in your arms!

Annie said...

Thanking God with you!!! You are on your way!!!!!!

JustMeShann said...

I am so glad you are there!!! I thought and prayed for you all day long... I can't wait till you have your little cupcake in your arms <3

Ann said...

SWEET!!! Can't wait!

Lori said...

Mercy, girl...how in the world could you sit still that long?!! I get so antsy I nearly climb up the walls.

Oh yes, and that's one impressive bladder you have. And you even gave birth a few times, right? Very impressive indeed.

So happy you made is safely!

Can't wait to read all your fabulous posts!

Jean said...

I hope you got up and went to the bathroom and you need to walk around the plane and get the blood flowing! Can't help it- Ima ex nurse!

It is so close- I can't believe it! WoooHooo!!

Praising God for your peace!!

Rebekah said...

Praying for everything to keep going well!

Nancyh said...

Sooooo close this is getting more exciting by the minute. I agree with Jean you have to get up and walk on the plane it's so important. Amazing Grace, here she comes to hold and squeeze you from now till forever.
Positive thoughts and prayers.