"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gracieisms



Gracie is using a calculator as a cell phone to call her Baba in America to tell him about the photo of Gracie and her mommy.



"Girlie Gracie"


Gracie using her calculator "cell phone" in camera mode to take pictures of another family. She even made them do the peace sign for the photo.




This is Karen posting for Sally again. To quote Sally, "I have to tell you Gracie is a gift from God. I am so in love with her. I just snuggled with her in bed to put her to sleep and she is beyond yummy."

Now for the precious Gracieisms.........

When the guide asked Gracie about her fancy hat and purse on the day I got her, she replied to the guide that "Oh, I went shopping at a store by myself and picked them out!"

She announced at the notary office in the conference room filled with people that "Her Baba is in America!"

She rubs her tummy and tells me it hurts if I offer her food that she doesn't want to eat!

9 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

So cute, so cute. Love her putting on "makeup". Hugs

Christian said...

Love the picture of her with the chapstick she is so cute. Total girl. I bet you can't get enough of her.

Lori said...

Oh my gracious, I just can't get enough of this girl!!

Keep all the GREAT stories and pics coming!

I'm LOVING IT!!

The Straight's said...

How amazingly adorable she is!!! Breaks my heart to think that she had to wait this long to have someone to call mommy. Orphan NO MORE girlfriend :)

Anonymous said...

God is so good! I am thinking the same as you... she is quite bright for that designer gene! Got to be a God thing! So glad things are going so well:)

Anonymous said...

God is so good! I am thinking the same as you... she is quite bright for that designer gene! Got to be a God thing! So glad things are going so well:)

Dawn said...

Gracieisms are so great! What a little smarty pants. How God must delight in her!!!! You go Gracie keep being you...

blessings
Dawn

Nancyh said...

I really can't tell whose smile is the happiest yours or Gracies. Both of your eyes have so much JOY in them it's heart swelling. I am just soooo very happy for you both as well as everyone waiting at home to meet her. Amazing Gracie!! Her older siblings are going to eat her up she is going to be everyone's cupcake.
Positive thought, prayers & love.

Anonymous said...

Sally, I can't wait to see Gracie. All of your kids are so loveable huggable just like their mama. I just wanna make a special trip soon to see her. I don't think I can wait until June. Would like to send her something. What does she need? Please give her a hug for me and tell her Auntie Becky is ready to check her car seat. Love ya, prayers for your safety and a pleasant trip home. Mwah!