"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gracie Cuteness!!

Hi- This is Jean posting for Sally!


"This is what a my love bug looks like before you make her go to a boring 4 story museum"


"And this is what she looks like on the 3rd floor!"


"This is lovebug folding her clothes and putting them away!"


"This is lovebug being a very good momma to her baby. She even knows how to put diapers on! Hubby, maybe we could get a baby next time!!!! Just saying.....come on lighten up have some fun!!!"

We will be leaving for Guangzhou at 4:30 pm. Hoping to have full internet service and better weather in GZ!

8 comments:

Christian said...

She is so cute and does ton more than my six year old by far :)
The museum looks pretty boring! lol
It looks pretty cold there I've noticed she is wearing layers and turtlenecks. It helps me to know what to pack. Less than 3 weeks til we leave!!

Can't wait to follow you on your journey to Guangzhou!

Scrappy quilter said...

I love the little message to hubby!!! She is just precious...I know I've said it before, yet I have to say it again. Hugs

One Mommy's View Point said...

Sally, this is the first time I've been able to get to your blog and oh my, what a sweet little cupcake you've got!!!! Makes me want to jump on a plane and come! :) I am so glad that God is blessing your time together and it sounds like the "alone" part is working out just fine! Looking foward to meeting Gracie Mae in person.
Jaime

Duchess of Lanier said...

What a wonderful first week! She is precious and what a personality. Maybe the museum visits will become more acceptable with practice ;)
You must be leaving for the airport now. Wishing you smooth transfers and a great week in GZ,
Trena

The Straight's said...

HOpe you made it to GZ without any troubles. Please let me know what hotel you are stayin in so I can live vicariously through you right now! Is Gracie really as happy as she looks?!?!?!

Adeye said...

My, my, my...I cannot help but smile from ear to ear when I see new pics of little lovie. Oh my word, my friend, how do you even stand it? Seriously? She has got to be one of the sweetest, most edible treasures EVER! I so wish I lived closer to you.

Anonymous said...

hahha me and papa had lots of laughs about this post !!!!!!!! love, lu
ps love u mommy :P

Jean said...

What a good little mommy she is!! She is taking such good care of her baby doll! Does her dolly have a name?

The pics of the museum says it all from both a child's point of view... and an adults ;-) but we aren't allowed to make faces...