"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Monday, January 17, 2011

First Perfect Night Together


Last night, Gracie fell asleep in her princess pajamas in my arms under very luxurious white linens with her mama stroking her beautiful face and crying like a baby herself over another beautiful gift from God. Truly, there was no mistake with any genes when Gracie was created. She is perfect just the way she is. She wouldn't be Gracie without that gene! I am in love with every ounce of her beautifulness, sassiness and everything that makes her a perfectly edible cupcake!!

8 comments:

Christian said...

How beautiful!! You are so blessed. She is so perfect. So happy for you.

Annie said...

So sweet!!!!! I am so thrilled for you all! The Lord is so good!

Jean said...

Oh My goodness! I love her, too!!

WoooHooo (that was a quiet one because she is sleeping!) Thank you Jesus!!

Nancyh said...

Now Robert will have to build a pricess castle, with the three pricesses and two princes at you house. How lucky how special all this JOY it's so wonderful. Happy happy for you all.
Positive thoughts prayers & love

Karen said...

Precious!

Adeye said...

Oh gosh....I can't stop crying. So happy that she is right there with her mama. Thank you, Lord Jesus. You are so good.

Bill and Midge said...

She is precious - I love this picture. Enjoy your sweet girl - how blessed are you both to have each other. And a wonderful Baba waiting to meet his daughter.

Scrappy quilter said...

So precious. Like Adeye, I can't stop the tears from flowing either. Following along every single step of this adoption has thrilled me beyond words. Now she is in your arms, it's awesome to see. I can't wait until she is in the arms of her papa. Hugs