"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Home Photos

Precious little Luke who had surgery in Israel this last year, who was scary blue when we cared for him is now the boss of the house. He is so cute I can hardly stand it. He truly is a miracle baby!!This is little Josiah that last year when we took care of him, he was 11 months old and only weighed 11 pounds. He was left to die in his crib due to a milk allergy. Thankful for Morning Star as he is now thriving. I can not believe how big he is and what a love!!!Hubby, I mean honey whom I love so much meet Emily!!!! She is so sassy, so adorable and so reminds me of Lu as a baby! She has had one heart surgery, but needs another. She is so stinkin cute! Personality galore!!! I am just saying......

9 comments:

Sherrie said...

If you were any kind of friend, you'd pack that little Emily in your suitcase and bring her home for ME!!!!!!!!! HA! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos, makes me feel sssooooooooooo homesick for China!!!!

Nancyh said...

Emily does look like little Lu wow what a resemblence. Too cute they all are just too stinking cute. I can't beleive how cold it is there. Glad you are staying warm. Hugs for you and Gracie big hugs.
Positive thoughts prayers & Love

Lori said...

Gasp! I'm in love all over again.

Sweet, sweet babies!

Anonymous said...

Good to bed thinking about ya... Wake up thinking about ya!! Pix are wonderful and so thankful for your time with those sweet monkies!! Sleep peacefully as you need to be rested to play with that sweet girl when you wake... Beside myself for you!! LY2P

Annie said...

Sweet babies! Praying for you!!!!

Carla said...

OMG! They are ALL just PRECIOUS!! Love Miss Emily's round face!!
Can not wait to hear Gracie is in your ARMS!!!

Suzie said...

Glad I wasn't there with you Sally... elsewise my bag at the airport would've been mysteriously heavy... babies? what babies? this is my luggage! So what if it squirms!!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for posting these precious little ones! It is wonderful to see prayers answered! Still praying for you! Can't wait for your Cupcakes arrival. PLEASE post as soon as you can!:)
P.S. -10 WOW! It's a cool 34 in South Georgia!

Mom Of Many said...

Oh.my.goodness. It is almost time for you to have Gracie in your arms...I cannot wait!! I am so thankful for you and you-know-who...you guys totally rock!! Love you much and praying away! xo