"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We need TA!

Please pray that we get TA by December 30th. If not, we could be in for a very long wait like into summer to get Gracie. It is very complicated, but basically we used all of clearances from Gio's adoption since they were still valid. However, those clearances are no longer valid after their February 27th expiration date. We MUST have our consulate appt (CA) in China by 2/27, which is the last few days of your two week China adoption trip. This seems like an easy enough task to complete, but not when you throw in Chinese New Years where all travel for adoption stops after January 14th and does not resume until Feb 11th. Given that the last two dates of travel are Jan 14th and Feb 11th for ALL agencies this will put a high demand on consulate appointments for that week prior to the 27th of each month.

At this point, I would be okay with Feb 11th travel as long as I knew we had a confirmed CA in that last week of February.

I have put my utmost trust in Him for this entire adoption and I still do. It just means that I need more prayer warriors praying in unison with me that our TA will come ASAP. It is unsettling to get this close and then to even contemplate that Gracie may have to wait until summer is just unbearable.

13 comments:

Serving the King said...

I'm praying for January 14th!! Cuz I selfishly want to have a cuppa coffee with you on the island! :) Come on TA!!!!!

Ann said...

Prayer Warriors on the command post here!!! Praying, praying!

Jean said...

Praying in MN for your TA and CA!!

Cindy said...

Prayers for your TA! Fingers crossed too...

Annie said...

Praying!

Shelly said...

Praying, praying, praying!

Anonymous said...

Praying for u also... He is good and faithful... He knows and you have an army behind u friend!
LY2P

Rebekah said...

Definitely praying for that TA ASAP!

Suzie said...

Count me in, too! I'll pray for you, if you pray for me :)...

Scrappy quilter said...

Praying my friend.

Anonymous said...

God the father of the fatherless is in control. Hold on my friend!

Karen said...

Praying for wonderful TA and CA news!!

Christine said...

Hope it happens! Merry Christmas!