"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Packin' Gracie Bags


Yep, you heard right we are leaving next week to get Gracie!

Okay, that was my dream last night!

So today, I started putting all the items I have been collecting to take to China with us into her carry-on suitcase.

I justify my 6 weeks away from travel packing on the following:

1. It gives me one place to keep all her things for China.
2. It lets me see easily what is still needed to pack.
3. It lets me feel closer to my cupcake!

5 comments:

Serving the King said...

Awww so sweet! I am dragging out suitcases today and later this morning I am going to do a post begging people like you to tell me what on earth I am supposed to be doing right now! Flight inquiries?? Anything?? I feel like I'm just sitting here. Love Gracie's stuff! The pink is killin me.....I think I need a home study update to read "girl" in there somewhere! :)

Jean said...

Love your organization and excitement!!

Looks like you have some adorable things for your cupcake!! Love the backpack!!

Sherrie said...

Oh, NO FAIR!! I thought you heard something about TA! Can't wait to follow your journey to your cupcake.

Shelly said...

You totally got me!!! My heart was poundin' hard! :o) Our day's are coming soon!!! WooHoo!!!

Scrappy quilter said...

I just about croaked when I read this because I was thinking "I don't have it done". I want it there before you leave...you know what I'm talking about. Even though that's what I want, if you we're able to bring her home sooner, I'd be dancing with joy. Hugs and love