"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Couldn't Resist!!!!

Your baby doll with almond eyes and black hair has been ordered!!! Since we will just miss spending your 6th birthday and Christmas with you, I couldn't resist and went all out and got you the Americ*n Girl Bitty Baby. (It is actually harder than you can imagine to find a decent asian baby doll.) I am hoping you will be satisfied by bringing your new doll home instead of your "little brother"! But then again your papa is looking at a 12 passenger van! It is time to come home Gracie Mae! Got letter from USICS that they received your I800 application on October 28th! Hope to have approval in the next 7-10 days!

9 comments:

Jean said...

Love the baby doll and her new mother! And you too- Grandma!

You continue to amaze me- we hope to do it this fast next time! Our goal is to get him home around his 3rd birthday!

I cannot wait to follow you to China and see this sweet girl in you arms!!

Annie said...

How sweet! Can't wait for you to get approval!!!

Rebekah said...

How exciting! So happy things are moving along so well!

Nancyh said...

Whooo HOOOOO!!! That baby doll is so cute you need to get them matching dresses. I some at Ross' the other day they were too cute.

A bakers dozen I'm tellin ya. Can't wait!

Positive thoughts, prayers & love

Ann said...

We have this doll and will always keep her! We are thinking of ordering the twins for our newest daughter (because I want to play with them!)

You're getting so close! And yes, Gracie is your hope and your light right now just as Vu was ours after our son passed away.

Shelly said...

So much fun! I'm sure she'll love it! I just bought our Gracie her first 2 outfits today! Great sales and cute clothes! Seeing them laid out here on my living room floor is making me giddy with excitement!!! Our days ARE coming!

scrappy quilter said...

Yes sweet little girl, time to come home to your forever home. Love the doll. Hugs

Chelsea Gour said...

Claire has this very same baby. She named her Ivy....no idea why. But, she is sweet! Gracie will LOVE her. Congrats on everything!

Anonymous said...

It is hard to find a good Asian doll but this one is GREAT! My daughter picked out a doll in CHINA and it is a red headed fair skinned American looking doll...so yeah it is not even easy to find one in ASIA! Happy travels!!