"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Take a Guess!- Edited

I just put a poll on the sidebar on when you think we will get LOA for Gracie.

We were 104 days for Bryson and 76 for Gio. But I have seen LOA's come in 30 days. We are at day 16 today.

So what's your guess?

Edited: Don't forget we had record breaking PA in less than 24 hours!!! I am hoping for 30 days, but at peace knowing that God has her day in our arms perfectly authored!

4 comments:

Jean said...

I am going to say day 40 because if I do it will come on day 30 for you!! But if I were to say day 30 it would come on day 50. That is just the way things seem to work for me! I am always wrong!

Hopin it's speedy!!

scrappy quilter said...

I voted Day 40 however it's not showing up, at least at my end. Hugs

Annie said...

I voted 40 too! Just seemed like the best answer! Go Jesus!!!

Nancyh said...

I am saying 50 just to be different, and cause I hope I wrong and it's less.
Positive thoughts and prayers