"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Friday, August 20, 2010

I800A News

We have been assigned a really sweet officer for Gracie. She called me within 30 minutes of reviewing our paperwork to let me know she needed a few items that I should have known to do, but I think I am truly brain dead right now. Anyhoo, it seems like we should have our approval on Monday if all else goes well! Maybe since she is sweet she will email a copy of it to me!!

Stay tuned as we have a a tender announcement to make soon!

6 comments:

scrappy quilter said...

I'll be staying tuned for sure. Can't wait to hear what's going on. Hugs and love

Annie said...

staying tuned...but not very patiently! :) thankful you have a sweet officer!

Karen said...

Great news!!!! You are so close to DTC!!!

Nancyh said...

Waiting on baited breath as they say.
Positive thoughts and prayers

Adeye said...

Yayyeeee...you're getting so much closer, my friend. So excited for you.

Nan and Dan said...

so happy that you have good news!! waiting for more news!
hugs!
cast #2 tomorrow :)