"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Friday, August 6, 2010

I800A Check Cashed

Our check was cashed by immigration yesterday, I am hoping that means that we are one step closer to getting approval. Our fingerprints are valid until February 27, 2011 so we are hoping that means quicker approval of our I800A. Now that would be make governmental sense sweet, wouldn't it?!?!?!

I shall put a call into the immigration department on Wednesday. Ya know just to check in, see how it's moving along, to see which immigration officer has been assigned to Gracie. I think that is fair, don't you????

9 comments:

Karen said...

Progress!!!! I love to see progress. Praying your USCIS officer is quick and efficient.

scrappy quilter said...

I think it's fair too. I was wondering how things are coming along with this adoption. So glad to hear it's moving right along. Hugs

Jean said...

You are awesome- your like the energizer battery you just keep going!!

You will be getting this sweet girl home fast!! What a blessing!!

Our HS is being reviewed now but our HS agency messed up on the Adam Walsh and then took a week vacation... ugh! Hoping they get moving on Monday!! They will arrive at the office to 3 e-mails and 3 phone messages along with my Monday morning call!!

Serving the King said...

Yay! Love it when big government agencies cash my checks! Great news!! Gracie you are so loved!!

The Straight's said...

Pretty sure you know just how to light a fire under anyone who needs to approve your paperwork :) You go girl!!

Nan and Dan said...

sense??? governmental sense?? Isnt that the same as military intelligence?? :)
Good luck!! Hope you get a good, quick officer!

Karen said...

Any news?

Adeye said...

Perfectly fair :)

Oh how I LONG to see this precious angel in your arms.

Get those arms of yours ready for some big time lovin' mama, because these sweetie's just cannot help themselves--they just HAVE to be loving.

scrappy quilter said...

Any news on this??

Word verification is "latest". That what I'm looking for, the latest news on your sweet little girl. Hugs