- Came home picked up I800A
- Went to notary to get it notarized
- Drove 25 miles to downtown Sacramento to Secretary of State's office in Friday late afternoon traffic to get I800A certified
- I was the only person in line at 4pm so Gracie's forms were done in less than ten minutes giving me extra time on my meter to grab a quick decaf soy latte at the coffee house across the street to enjoy on my drive back home swimming upriver in the Friday traffic!
- Got back to our town, went to Fedex to photocopy all documents and ship off to our courier in San Francisco who will get overnight service at the Chinese Consulate for authentication of documents. She will them Fedex directly to our agency. We hope to be DTC by Friday!!!
- Back home to take on the littles and Nana to relieve Robert by 5pm!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
I800A Certified and at Courier
Just when I think I am buried too deeply and questioning how on earth I can add another child to our current situation, God reveals Himself in this adoption. He has been so faithful all along. I just always need to remind myself of that when I get discouraged or overwhelmed. Truly in all our adoptions we have seen His hand at work usually in hindsight (only due to our blinders), but not with Gracie's it has been all upfront and obvious from the get go!
Yesterday, our I800A arrived in the mailbox. As soon as the bell rang, I was out of my classroom and here are bullets of what happened in less than 2 miraculous hours!
Courier just emailed me. She has our documents safely in her hands. She looked them all over and said I did all the forms correctly.....5th time leads to perfection, right?