"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Friday, August 27, 2010

Going Public with Gracie's Blog

I have decided to go public with Gracie's blog, so no more passwords and logging in to find out what is going on with her adoption.

However, DTC to getting the next approval and then travel is the slowest time of the adoption process. So there may not be much to post unless of course I get some updates and photos of our girl!

I do know that she is getting tutor a few times a week in English and learning her ABC's. Yeah for Gracie!

2 comments:

Jean said...

WooHoo Public!! Are you going to announce it on Gio's blog and send them over here??

I am wanted to announce too but trying to hold off as I am a little behind you...

Gina said...

Congratulations Sally! She is absolutely adorable!

Congrats to you as well, Jean! I've followed your blog/story since you adopted Sarah! Can't wait to meet your new child/children!