"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Homestudy Visit for Gio

In order to complete our homestudy for Gracie, we had to wait until Gio actually came home and have the social worker come over and see our newest member of our family to make sure we are capable of adding another. She left with a smile on her face and supportive of our decision to adopt Gracie. As soon as I get the completed homestudy back, we will be able to start the I800A US immigration process. The 13 page form is filled out and ready to add the homestudy and FEDEX. The I800A approval is the only thing we need to add to the already completed paperwork that goes to China!!! I am hoping for this Friday for submission, but will be realistic for next Wednesday.

6 comments:

scrappy quilter said...

Moving right along...I can't wait until this little princess is home in her "forever family". Hugs

Tracy said...

How exciting Sally! I cant wait to go back to China with ya. : )

Karen said...

Moving right along. How could she not fall in love with Gio?!!! He is just adorable. I don't know how you get anything done around there. I'd want to hang out with the precious little ones:-)

Nancyh said...

Amazing Grace for amazing Gracie. And on to the next adventure. Hip Hip Hooray!!
Positive thoughts and prayers.

The Straight's said...

You go girl!!!

scrappy quilter said...

Heh any news on this. Hugs