"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Care Package Received

Isn't she adorable?
Another treasure has found us!!!
Seems to be pretty proud of her new Letter Factory DVD
To me she is just yummy!!!
Can't wait to come back to bring her home too!!!
New Clothes that I sent her!
"Being Cute is what I do Best!"
Books I added velcro numbers to for her to match numbers
Seeing mama and baba for the first time!!
We are leaving China today from getting Gio and these photos came in an email from our agency today. What perfect timing as our Father is gently reminding me as much as I am done with China today, He still has a treasure waiting here for us!! And yes as much as I want to go home today, if I could I would stay long enough to bring this cupcake home too!! But that is not how it works, so we should be back around the first of the year to bring home our cupcake!!!

7 comments:

scrappy quilter said...

What a sweetheart. Can't wait to continue following this adoption. Hugs

Anonymous said...

I bought the Letter Factory DVD too! I was going to send one of our portable DVD players with it and a DVD converted home movie of us because I wasn't sure if our DVD's would play in their players since we are different regions. Do you know if it works or not? I may save the trouble of shipping the DVD player if stuff actually plays there! Yay!
-Sonia

Karen said...

Precious!!!! Praying you fly through the system and get this precious angel home soon!

Switzerland said...

So precious...what a shame you cannot just scoop her up and bring her home with you.

Mom Of Many said...

Oh my!! She is absolutely precious!! I am smitten too. I am so excited that one day{Lord willing} I will get to meet her too. She just makes me want to snuggle her - can tell why you feel that way!! xo

Lori said...

Oh my heart, she just radiates with yumminess!!! What a precious treasure she will be to your family!

Jean said...

What a wonderful update!! How cool that you have already sent her a care package!

Yummy is exactly what she is- such a precious child!!

I do not think we will be as fast as you are- we are already behind in the paperwork and we need to get our darlings settled in while working to bring home S and L? Plus we will see what God has planned?

I love your little girl!