"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Grace for Gracie!!!

Our dossier is on its way to the Chinese Consulate with the exception our immigration I800A approval that we can not apply for until we bring Gio home, but all else is completed in our dossier!! Woot!!! Woot!!!

But back to the post title of More Grace for my Gracie!!! I know better than to go to downtown Sacramento to the Secretary of State's office without quarters for parking. But what did I do? Yep, showed up with no quarters! Frustrated because I was on a time crunch, I opened my purse that NEVER has coins in it and started praying thinking of Linn with her memorial box when I moved my bottomless purse clutter and find not one but two QUARTERS!!!! Yippee!!!

Even more Grace for Gracie! As soon as I get into the Secretary of State's notary dept, I walk right up to the counter getting served immediately and given a mere 30 minute wait time. Just enough time for me to fill out Consulate paperwork and Fedex slips. (I am getting to know these guys at SOS after 5 adoptions and they are awesome. They LOVE helping for adoptions.) Anyhow, I go to sit down and the line behind me has grown to the door. By the time I left, the line was out the door and down the hallway with over a two hour wait!! Not me, 30 minutes and I was out of there!!! All I can say is Grace for Gracie!!!

2 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

Giggling and laughing - absolutely love how God showers His Crazy Love on you, on Gracie, on Gio....He is sooo amazing! I am thrilled for you...and yes, paperchasing for two is CRAZY....and just think we did three with Jubilee, Elizabeth and Elijah...

And will, Lord willing, be starting up again in the fall...can't wait!!

scrappy quilter said...

This is just so exciting. I love how Linny said God showers us with Crazy Love. Hugs and love