"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Friday, June 25, 2010

DTA !!

Oh, how I love to crack myself up! Nothing like coming up with a new acronym in the already voluminous adoption vocabulary!

Our dossier has been received by our agency via fedex from the San Francisco Chinese Consulate as of yesterday, hence DTA...dossier to agency!!!

So as I sit here in Hong Kong waiting to get our handsome new son, the wheels are always churning in the background trying to get Gracie home as soon as possible. It would be nothing short of a miracle to have her home for her birthday on Dec 1st.

I believe in miracles!

2 comments:

Jean said...

You are incredible- you are the fastest (if that's even a word ) person I know when it comes to adoption! Amazing!

Thinking about you and praying for you. You have a lot on your plate now that you may be adding a MIL.

God Bless you dear friend!

scrappy quilter said...

I believe in miracles too!! It's going to be wonderful to see her home by Christmas.... hugs