"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Clothes for Gracie


We are taking Gracie's care package with us to China and mailing it from there as it will save us about $40. Along with the clothes we have made a photo album for her of her forever family. Marissa wrote her the sweetest little note and taped it to the back cover of the album.

Today, I found this darling little patriotic dress 60% off for the fourth of July. I knew I would not be able to find such a dress in the winter when we travel to bring her home. I figure I can just put a white turtleneck underneath and some leggings and it will be the perfect outfit for the oath-swearing ceremony at the Consulate.

3 comments:

scrappy quilter said...

Just so sweet. Hugs

Karen said...

Precious clothes for a precious little girl. Love the dress! Good idea getting that patriotic outfit now. Maybe I need to go look for something now too. Hope this one goes through.

Karen

Nancyh said...

This is too cute, she will look adorable in it. This all going so well, and another journey thru your eyes to places I will probably never see. I am logging so many miles, lucky me!!
positive thoughts and prayers.