"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two More Photos!!!

Just found two more recent photos of Gracie on the website. This is just more than my heart can handle!!!! I love being able to see her in new photos so often. It makes my connection to her so real!

I will have to figure out how to scan the photos and put them on here. It was a smilebox slideshow thanking all the volunteers who act like mothers at the orphanage. Let me tell you my heart cried, my eyes filled with crocodile tears reading the caption under the photo of her holding a baby, another orphan. As this is what it said in regards to our Gracie Mae:

"This little girl is already a great mommy. She has a forever family and will be adopted soon!"

All because He called us to adopt her and we were not afraid to obey Him nor were afraid to challenge the adoption agency, she will now have a mommy and daddy who will love her forever!!! Tears continue to flow.......... This sweet child's adoption is a testimony to what our Father's love can do for you!!!

3 comments:

scrappy quilter said...

I have tears reading this. I can't wait to see the new pictures.

Tracy said...

I have tears, and your words touched me deeply. Thanks Sally!

Jean said...

I tried to comment =earlier but it wouldn't let me.

I am so excited to see the new pics! She is an incredible little girl and will be such a blessing to your family!!

How exciting to see that they said she has a family- it warms my heart! You are an awesome Momma!!